Thursday, 16 December 2010
No sleep till breakfast
It's been a good week:
- We played at the Birds Nest with the excellent Baaneex and the lovely Animal Mask. That particular night The Birds Nest was host to a French crusty punk wedding reception. I didn't understand many of the words they were shouting at us, but it was a lot of fun.
- We are going to be played on Radio 6 sometime soon, so more news on that soon.
- We recorded Warm ways and Baaneex at Soundsavers this week, great to record such excellent bands and to be around such nice dudes. Both sessions were fun from start to finish, even if they did interrupt my afternoon nap. The recordings should be mixed and mastered very soon, and we'll bang a couple of samples of them online soon.
- We have a new gig at The Miller on January 4th, it's a Miles of Smiles gig and it looks like some great people will be playing.
- Miami has had a really nice response, our good friend Neil Wells who performs as the excellent Line is going to do a remix and there is talk of an animated video.
It's all quite exciting, I'm off for a nap.
Posted by Mark Jasper at 23:02